Hello, fellow Gaians! Do you want free items? Yeah, sure you do. Well, I have them for you.
My Gaia account sits unused, and it became clear to me a long time ago that I would never get an OMG. Below is a list of (most of) the valuable items I have accumulated over the years. Most are donation only items, as my primary investment was buying them when they were cheap at the very beginning as well as buying a couple with my own cash. (I am a recovering shopoholic, haha). I have listed them alongside their lowest market price according to tektek.org. Altogether, they are just under 8.8 million gold by those estimations.
So here they are:
Ancient Katana ~ 1,500,000
Chyaku Norisu Scarf ~ 583,000
CoCo Kitty Plushie ~ 428,000
Thank You Letter for June 2007 ~ 425,000 (gives Western Zodiac, Cloud, Mythrill Halo)
Pandy Pack ~ 314,000
Elegant Veil ~ 305,000
Dark Halo ~ 262,000
Thank You Letter for May 2007 (x5) ~ 177,000 (gives Yokai’s Treasure, Demonic Anklets)
Hard Shell Pack ~ 154,000
Guitar of Angellus ~ 135,000
Thank You Letter for October 2007 (x3) ~ 110,000 (gives Grunny, Gothic Veil, and Vampire Hunter Hat)
Thank You Letter for April 2007 ~ 102,000 (gives Lunar Scythe, Aquatica, Oculus Magica)
Thank You Letter for September 2006 (x4) ~ 102,000 (gives ORLY? Hat, Mythrill Armor)
Thank You Letter for November 2006 (x4) ~ 100,000 (gives MoMo the Monkey, Mini UFO)
Thank You Letter for October 2006 (x4) ~ 91,000 (gives Pixie, Shadow Spirit)
Thank You Letter for January 2008 (x3) ~ 90,000 (gives Assassin’s Guise and Masterpieces)
Shadow Spirit ~ 85,000
Thank You Letter for February 2007 (x2) ~ 85,000 (gives Celebrity Date, Celestial Wrap, Dark Star)
Thank You Letter for August 2007 (x3) ~ 70,000 (gives Summoning Tome or Plasma Gear)
Flame Sword ~ 65,000
Thank You Letter for July 2007 (x3) ~ 65,000 (gives Fire Flower, Enchanted Strings, Mecha Form)
Demonbow ~ 61,500
Angelbow (x2) ~ 60,000
G-BOT ~ 60,000
Mythic Hair ~ 50,000
Dark Star ~ 55,000
Thank You Letter for February 2008 (x5) ~ 55,000 (gives Magical Girl and Four Horsemen)
Thank You Letter for August 2006 ~ 53,000 (gives Angelic Microphone and Gwee the Dragon)
Mythrill Armor ~ 44,000
Gwee the Dragon ~ 43,000
Thank You Letter for December 2007 (x3) ~ 40,000 (gives Frostbite Blade, Snow Witch, TM (Time Piece) )
Celestial Wrap ~ 36,000
Gift of the Goddess ~ 36,000
Card Shark Bands ~ 30,000
Sun Staff ~ 29,000
Spirit Falcon ~ 27,000
The Jack-et ~ 22,750
Angelic Microphone (x3) ~ 22,000
Kitty Slippers (x3) ~ 18,500
Grunny Slippers ~ 14,000
So what do you have to do to win these? Simple! This is a drawing, and one of those shameless tumblr promotion contests! You know the drill!
1. Like this post. A like earns you one entry.
2. Reblog this post. Reblogs earn you two entries.
3. Follow me. Follows earn you three entries.
More importantly, they compound. So if you like, reblog, and follow, that isn’t three entries - it’s six. (My current followers may want to message me to ensure they get credit for following.)
At the end of this, I will enter you all in a database with your multiple entries and open a random number generator. If your number is chosen, you win a prize!
The important thing to remember is that this is a contest with multiple winners! So unless I have thousands of entries, likely everybody is going to get a prize. If there are more prizes than entries, I will start over from the beginning.
Some more rules!
1. Which prize you receive depends on when you reply to my message at the end. Likely the first five people will get their choice (in order of seniority), and then the leftover prizes will be given down the line of value starting at the top. The first person to respond to my inquiry with their Gaia name will get the most expensive prize left, and the last person to respond will get the least expensive prize left. (If you are one of the first five chosen and you don’t respond in a timely manner, your prize will become random.)
2. Please do not harass me about which prize you receive or beg me for something. Chances are you won’t get it or any prize at all, I’m sorry. I’ve done a lot of contests because I enjoy giving, and you’d be shocked to know how people treat you or try and guilt you.)
3. Please keep in mind I need a way to get a hold of you after all of this. So if your asks are turned off and you don’t list a method of getting a hold of you on your tumblr, I won’t know how to give you your prize. I am not going to go through hell to contact you; I will go to the next person.
4. Don’t send me your Gaia usernames. I will contact you afterwards.
5. I reserve the right to change the rules as needed. I don’t want to, I will avoid it, but if I must, I will.
I think that’s it. Have at it!